Sunday, September 30, 2012

A name and a blessing

Preston Ryan Hull was blessed on Sunday August 26th by his dad. It was an extremely special day as our third, and final child, received his blessing. Spencer did a wonderful job and gave an eloquent and emotional blessing. Preston wore the same outfit that his big brother wore on his blessing day over 4 years ago. Seeing Preston all dressed in white brought me back to the blessings of my other two children and the importance of having the gospel in our lives.

To make the day even more special we had lots of family and friends come and share this special day with us. My grandma and Aunt Shelia came all the way from Utah to witness Preston's blessing.


I've been meaning to add some additional photos before I posted this entry, but with the move and all my pictures being on another computer it's become too much of a hassle, so I decided to just go ahead and post this as is. I can't believe Preston's blessing was over a month ago now...crazy. Time goes by way too fast! We had a lovely Sunday with lunch following the blessing. We were blessed to have so many friends and family members over to help us celebrate.

No comments: