Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tiny Dancer

During the month of August Audrey took "Tiny Tots Ballet" at a new dance studio that recently opened in our city. The class was once a week for 30 minutes...perfect for the 2 & 3 year olds in the class. Audrey loved wearing her ballet outfit and getting her hair combed in "dance buns." The class was super cute. There were 6 girls in the class and Miss Courtney was really cute with them. The class mostly consisted of the girls dancing (aka running around and twirling) to Disney music. Audrey loved the music and had no problem making up her own dance moves, she did have a little trouble following the dance moves the teacher wanted her to do, but she had fun nevertheless! I enjoyed watching her class and I really wish I would have gotten some pictures of her in the class with her teacher and the other little girls.
 
I would have signed Audrey up for another month since she did enjoy it so much, but with the sudden sell of our home (more on that to come) I will have to find a new dance class to put Audrey in once we are all moved and settled into our new house. 

No comments: