Happy Halloween!!
This year we went with a Star Wars theme, pretty much based on what Owen wanted to dress up as. I was happy that I was able to convince Audrey (and let's be honest, Spencer too) to go along with the theme. This may be the last year I get the whole family to participate, so I definitely soaked it all in. Spencer got off work a little early on Halloween and after a dinner of "mummy dogs" and a photo session in the front yard we were off trick-or-treating. This was the best year so far. The kids were so cute and Spencer and I loved watching them having so much fun. It was a really fun night, that I know I won't soon forget.
Luke Skywalker
Princess Leia
Master Yoda
I was actually going to be Darth Vader but Spencer stole my costume last minute, so I guess I was just some Jedi Knight...who knows? It was all fun regardless of my lack of dressing up as an actual character.
Love these kids!
Don't love these light sabers.....
3 comments:
That is so cute! I love the costumes, especially Preston's.
Audrey is the CUTEST Leia I have EVER seen. That second to last picture kills me with her cuteness.
Holly, could your kids be any cuter?! Oh my! I love all of your costumes, you always do such a great job with stuff like that. I hope the house situation is going okay, you're update about it made me want to give you a hug or something. But I can't wait to see it when its all done and has the Holly decorating touch!
Post a Comment