October is always such a fun month, with so many fun and festive things to do. I look forward to certain fall traditions every year. Today in between General Conference sessions Spencer and I took our kids to the Live Oak Pumpkin Patch. This is something we have enjoyed doing together as a family for several years now, and we were really excited for today. I love putting the kids in their Halloween T-shirts and spending the day as a family at really fun pumpkin patch. Spencer's parents were even able to meet up with us, which is always fun.
We started off in the petting zoo/animal area and ended up spending most of our time there. Our two little kids especially enjoyed the animals.
I love this picture of Owen and Audrey. I love how much Audrey admired her big brother!
It's always more fun when Daddy is with us on these fun adventures!!
Our kids really got a kick out of these wooden horses. Audrey loved "riding" the horse above and all Owen wanted to do was lasso this horse below. Owen isn't a fan of petting zoos and doesn't really enjoy even looking at animals, but he loved pretending to be a cowboy!! I was glad he found something that he enjoyed!
It was fun watching Preston and Audrey in the petting zoo. They followed the goats around and seriously tried to pet every one of them.
Our pumpkin patch experience was fun, but unfortunately a little short lived. After only about an hour and a half, and before we could move on to other areas of the patch Audrey had an accident so we were forced to cut our trip a little short. The kids were sad to leave early, but at least we got some family fun time in.
In Audrey's defense, she did end up having an infection, which is why she had an accident, so we couldn't be too upset with her.






No comments:
Post a Comment