Valentine's Day started out like it usually does....with a photo shoot of course!! Love, love, love my little valentines in their cute shirts!
Trying to get a picture of all three kids has gotten a slightly easier now that their a little bit older, but it can still be crazy! This was the best shot I got of all three.
Later in the day we had had a Valentine's Day mini party at the park with our playgroup friends. I had a bunch of stuff for the kids to make valentines, but the real hit of the party was decorating heart shaped sugar cookies. All the kids loved decorating the cookies, but I think they liked eating them even more!!
Facing the sun picture......Audrey has more eyes closed pictures than any of my other kids.
Tonight we had our fancy Valentine's dinner. The kids enjoyed having a tablecloth and candles on the table. They also enjoyed the little gifts that they got.
Overall it was a fun and eventful Valentine's Day filled with lots of LOVE. I love my family!








No comments:
Post a Comment