Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Preschool Love

Today was Audrey's preschool Valentine's Day party. Yesterday we made these super cute juice box/candy robot valentines for all her preschool friends. Audrey and I had fun making them together. Gotta love Pinterest!! 
Audrey isn't crying in this picture, the sun was in her eyes and she can be a bit dramatic when she has to face the sun for a picture.
We just love Audrey's preschool teacher, Mrs. Sara. She is just the sweetest, and has been so good for Audrey. I love all the cute things that they do in class and Audrey has been learning a lot! Here is her little class with Mrs. Sara and their darling heart valentine holders. Just so I remember all the kids names: Kendra, Macy, Jillian, Jenna, Cate, Tad, Audrey, and Bryce.
Audrey was thrilled to get so many fun valentine treats from all her friends. Such a fun day!

No comments: