Monday, March 17, 2014

Feeling Lucky

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
So awesome that it's spring break and we can celebrate holidays without the interruption of school :)
The kids woke up to find that a leprechaun visited our house. He left coins all over the house for the kids to find as well as some small "green" gifts. My kids get the biggest kick out of picking up coins all over the house, even if they are just pennies. 

I started this silly tradition of eating green cinnamon rolls for breakfast on St. Patty's day. In the past I've made homemade rolls and dyed the dough green, which is a lot of work. This year I bought frozen rolls and just dyed the frosting green....so much easier!! Why didn't I think of this before?!
Kids decked out in green

Sassy Audrey
How can you not feel lucky when you look at this little face? I just love him!! 

No comments: