Easter morning went down as usual. Trails of jelly beans to Easter baskets filled with swimsuits, candy, and a few small toys, usually summer themed. Then the kids look for the plastic eggs that are hidden around the house. This year eggs were filled with coins rather than more candy.
Can I just take a minute and talk about this outfit Preston is wearing? I just have to laugh. I bought this little bunny pajama last year at Easter for Preston (keyword here is little) so when I saw that it was still in his drawer I couldn't resist putting it on him last night. I love how small it is, but he seriously loved wearing it! Audrey was super jealous that she didn't have a bunny tail on her pajamas.
Preston was more interested in shoving as many jelly beans in his mouth as possible than he was in what he got in his Easter basket. I'm pretty sure his cheeks were stuffed the entire morning.
Audrey didn't let her wrapped, injured hand slow her down! She had a blast hunting for all the money filled plastic eggs.
After a fun morning we had to kick it into high gear to get ready for church.
Our stake recently went through a boundary realignment and we have been shifted into a new ward for church. Today was our first day in our new ward and we didn't want to be late!






No comments:
Post a Comment