Even though we moved away from some of our friends, I've tried my best to keep in touch. Today my friend, Jennifer, and I planned a little Halloween play date for our kids. We didn't have the kids wear their costumes, but they decided to dig through our dress-up box and dress up anyway.
These 5 would have been fine just playing together all day because they really do love each other and get along so well. We barely have to supervise them. But we wanted to do something special so we planned a couple of Halloween themed games and activities for them.
Halloween Twister
Bean Bag Toss, but I think they had more fun sticking their heads through the holes!
We had a fun Halloween lunch and played some more. It was such a fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon. It didn't hurt that Jennifer and I got to talk, laugh, an catch up.
No comments:
Post a Comment