Today I took Audrey and Preston to Lunch Bunch at the gymnastics studio. This was the first time that we've gone and the kids really had a great time! I didn't do a great job at taking pictures, but at least I got a couple of cute ones.
When we first got there the kids got to make a cute Halloween craft and eat pizza. Then they got to play on all the fun gym equipment. Audrey was a little disappointed that she wasn't wearing her costume an the coaches and some of the other kids were, but I didn't know. Next time, I guess!
Audrey amazed me by being able to walk across this tight-rope! Preston's absolute favorite thing was the foam pit, he stayed in there pretty much the entire time. I thought it was a great activity and worth the $15. It was a fun way to get the kids out of the house this afternoon. We'll definitely have to go again in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment