Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Preschool Pumpkin Patch Trip

I'm pretty sure Audrey has been looking forward to going to the pumpkin patch ever since we went last year with her preschool. Needless to say, she was beyond thrilled to go today! Lucky for me I got to be a chaperone and bring Preston as well. 
Audrey with her class and a couple of extras. There are only two girls in her class this year, but she doesn't really mind, she's used to being around boys! 
Top row: Jack and Audrey
Bottom row (left to right): Kennedy, Ryder, Issac (not in her class), ?, Crew, and Preston.
There are a few kids missing.
Audrey and Preston
Audrey was obsessed with the different colors of corn. She wanted to bring them home so she could try eating all the different ones. 
We did all the normal things that you do at a pumpkin patch. We found warty pumpkins and squash, visited the petting zoo, rode a couple of rides, and went down the giant slide. 




The kids had a blast and of course didn't want to leave when it was time to go. I was glad that it was a little cooler outside so we weren't dying in the sun like we were last year. I love doing fun seasonal activities with the kiddos. I'm sure this won't be our only pumpkin patch trip this season since Owen wasn't with us today, so looking forward to that!

No comments: