Friday, March 28, 2008

Let's party like it's 1985!

Several weeks ago Spencer and I attended our friend's party in Apple Valley. It was an 80's themed party. We had so much fun dressing up and I thought these pictures were too funny to not put on the blog! The picture to the left is of me and my two good friends from high school, Rachael and Melissa. (Just as a side note, Rachael did not dress 80's. And I wish you could have seen our feet because Melissa was rocking the best leg warmers!)All Spencer had to do to get ready for the party was raid his dad's closet! Good times were had by all that night.




8 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi! We have never met but I used to sing with Jason in high school. I LOVE the Hull family. They helped me a lot when I was young and it was because of them that I joined the church. My family was sealed in LA in 2006. We adopted all three of our kids. I was excited to see your blog! I love being able to see what the Hull boys are up too. They all have such beautiful wives like you!!! Your baby is soooo cute.

The Benches said...

Holly! It's Jess (Smith) Bench! Found you through Melinda's blog. Your little boy is darling, your whole family is so cute! I'm so happy for you...email me at jessica_bench@hotmail.com so we can catch up!

xoxo

Fife Family said...

HiHolly!
I found your blog fromS heri's.I love being able to find old friends and seeing what everyone is up to.I knew you had a baby right after me in December so I'mg lad to see lots of pictures!He's adorable and you look great too, the same as in high school!

Anonymous said...

That's RAD!! I am sure you all had a blast!! CUTE PICTURES TOO! ;) So wish I could have seen Melissa's leg warmers!! HA!!

Sami said...

Good times. It reminds me of spirit week in high school. Tell Donette hi and that she needs to come visit Cameron.

michelle said...

Yay you're blogging!

Jill Duncan said...

I love those pictures!! Looks like it was a fun party. You should have dressed up Owen too. :)

Cam and Chelle said...

cute pics!!