Here some pictures from events that happened awhile ago, but I never got around to posting them.
This picture is actually from a couple of months ago (back when Owen still had to wear hand-socks) when we went for a hike at Lake
Perris with the Duncan's.

A few weeks ago we took Owen to his first Angel's game. We went with our friend's Scott and Haley and their cute little boy, Jackson. Every time Spencer and I have been to an Angel's game they've won, but that night they lost :(

Owen did fairly well at the game considering he was up WAY past his bedtime. He enjoyed looking around at the lights and all the people, but when the crowd starting cheering really loud he was afraid and cried a little bit.

Then last week I had the opportunity to go to Disneyland with some girlfriends. We were quite the sight to see: four girls pushing our little babies in strollers. We took the kids on a few rides and basically just enjoyed being away from the house. Disneyland sure is a different experience with little ones!

Owen even got to meet Mickey and Minnie for the first time. I really wish he would have looked at the camera, but he was too interested in Minnie! Can't wait until he gets a little bit older so he can enjoy Disneyland just a little bit more.
4 comments:
Cute pics! Owen is getting so-o big! It's crazy how fast it goes!
Just wanted to say your OWEN is STINKING CUTE!!! ;) Good seeing you at the shower last week!! ;)
How cute!!! You guys are such a cute little family. I love the disneyland pictures! How fun! I haven't been there in a long time!
I love Owen with Mickey and Minnie! The angel game looked way fun. Sorry they lost! Owen looks adorable though!
Hey, did you get that bag of stuff I asked Spencer to bring home to you? I made him put his keys in the bag so he would not forget. I just imagined the bag being left at the couples house and not knowing what in the world to do with Maternity clothes and Mormon novels! Thanks for letting me borrow those.
Post a Comment