This is Owen all cozy in his stroller.
Two days before Christmas we were rushing to get these family photos taken for some last minute gifts. Talk about waiting until the VERY LAST MINUTE!!!
We spent Christmas Eve at my parent's house so we woke up Christmas morning at their house and had a Christmas just like we did when I was little. This is how Owen felt about his presents BEFORE he had eaten.
I had to bribe him with some cheerios to get him to stop crying and participate in Christmas! I have a feeling next year won't be so difficult to get my child to like presents.
Cody and Spencer with their new shirts.
The most exciting thing that happened this Christmas was that these two got engaged!!! Cody and Allison have been dating for like 4 years now. We are all very excited for Allison to join our family.
I wish I would have gotten a closer picture of the ring, it really is spectacular.
On Sunday we met up with Spencer's family to celebrate Christmas and take some family photos. It's amazing how big this family is getting!


Four generations
Owen playing with his new truck at grandma and grandpa Hulls.
We had a great Christmas with friends and family!!
8 comments:
Ok. So first of all.. I love your family pictures! What a beautiful family! Second, I am SOOOOOO glad that you were excited over stockings. I have been begging for matching stockings for probably 3 years. Dustin doesn't think it matters if they match. But I (like you) had matching stockings for the whole family. I grew up thinking that is the only way to have them! So thank you for being excited over that. Now Dustin won't think I'm a weird-o!
And third, CONGRATULATIONS to your brother and his fiance! YAY!
By the way and for the record, I DID get new matching stockings this year.
I have always wanted matching stockings but mine was made by my grandmother and leif's was made by his friend, so I guess we wont be matching anytime soon because neither of us want to get rid of our for a matching one. Your family pictures are so cute!
What great pics! I don't blame Owen for being not happy to open presents before he had some cheerios--I usually need a little something first before doing fun things like that! I can't believe how big the Hull family is either!!!!
love the family pics. I really like the one of you 3 all bundled up, cute.
Owen is so cute. And, thanks for the Bunco party invite. Wes just told me we were even invited... I know we were gone that night, but I am very touched you invited us. Happy New Year too btw.
Can I just say...Owen is adorable...enough said.
It sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! I really love the stockings. Those will be so special to have for years to come. I have thought about making stockings. We shall see!
I really love that family picture of you guys! So cute! I also love the one you guys sent out with the card! You are so cute!
Hannah only wanted to play with 1 toy at a time. Next year will probably be a little different!
Owen is so cute....I already said that but I had to say it again.
Can he date Hannah?
holly, thanks for making me feel good about my pregnant tummy :) I think my mom, emily, and I are going to come in February so get ready to SHOP! but I don't think Dillon is coming so he and spencer will have to plan a boys trip. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas, we are so happy for Cody and Allison I'm sure we'll come down for the big day whenever it maybe, and I'm still planning on running the Disneyland 5K with you in September! Anyway, see you soon :)
Post a Comment