Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mission Inn Lights

Friday night we visited the Mission Inn and saw all the Christmas lights. The pictures didn't turn out so great, but the lights were fantastic!! We had a great time, and Owen loved every second of it!!!


Seeing lights is one of my favorite things to do around the holidays. I would love some recommendations of other great places to go around my area to see Christmas lights. If anyone knows of some great places please let me know!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am going to have to recommend Disneyland right now. It just doesn't get any cuter than small world at christmas. I know it's a long drive for you guys though.

ps. I'm so excited you are having a girl! So fun!

Holley Williamson said...

You probably know about the lights in Rancho Cucamonga? if not ask Kevin where they are.