For Owen's 2nd birthday party I decided to throw him an "orangetastic" party, since orange is the only color that he recognizes. The party was a little crazy, but overall A LOT of fun!!! There were close to 40 people there which made for a super fun celebration! Here is the best shot I got of me and the birthday boy.

I had a lot of fun decorating in all orange and planning an all orange menu as well. Luckily Owen enjoys a lot of orange food....pizza,
Cheetos, carrots and dip, and cheese to name a few.

Lots of close family and friends were able to come and wish Owen a happy 2
nd birthday!!


Owen was
afraid of the candles, so Daddy blew them out for him!!

But he wasn't afraid to eat the cake!!!

Owen with both of his Grandma's.

Daddy started to help Owen open his presents but.....

once Owen opened this truck he ditched Spencer to play with it.

He LOVED this truck!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Poor Spencer was left to open all the gifts by himself
surrounded by a sea of kids! I didn't dare get in the middle of that circle!

Such a memorable day! I can't believe my little baby is two years old now (well on Friday he will be.) Thanks to everyone who came out to help us celebrate!!
8 comments:
LOVE the orange theme, very clever. And orange starts with an O too!!
I can't believe Owen's almost two!
'Orange' you glad the party was great? haha.
I just had to tell you I thought the orange themed party was so cute! Tell Owen we wish we lived closer so we could of been there. Happy 2 as cam would say.
The party looks like so much fun! I'm sad that we weren't there. I just didn't want to take Austin around all those people, and kids!!! I'm glad Owen had such a fun party though.
How awesome! What a great theme! And great turn out! I love how so many people are wearing orange!
Happy Birthday OWEN!
happy birthday buddy!
Happy Birthday BIG owen! It's crazy how fast they grow up!
Hey
would you mind emailing me your address so we can send you a christmas card?
thanks so much
briettecelisse@gmail.com
I can't believe he is 2 already! I love the orange idea, you're too creative! happy birthday Owen, we miss you!
Post a Comment