A couple of weeks ago our playgroup went to PennyPickle's Imagination Workshop. It's a children's museum all about science. The place is fantastic! The museum is inside what used to be an old Victorian style home, so it's not that big, but there sure was a lot of things for the kids to do! My kids had a blast checking out each room and loved being able to touch and play with everything. Owen cried when it was time to go home, he was loving it that much. For only $3.50 a person to get in, it's a great deal. I am sure we will go again at some point in the future.
Every room looked something like this....so many things for kids to touch and explore!
Owen was in heaven with all the gadgets, buttons, and things to play with.



2 comments:
How fun! I grew up not really liking science. This would be a great way to show my kids that science can be fun! I love it. Seeing all your playgroup posts makes me wish I had found/made one when my kids were smaller!
we had fun, thanks AGAIN for the invite! My kids LOVED IT!
Post a Comment