Every Thursday I take the kids to playgroup. We all love it. There are lots of kids right around the same ages for my kids to play with and I get a chance to talk and be with my friends, so it's a win win for all of us. This last Thursday it was like a win win win because playgroup hit Oceanside!! What a beautiful day it was! We left at 9:00 that morning and I didn't pull into my driveway until about 7:15 that night. We were having so much fun, no one wanted the day to end. I was trying to count and I think between the eight moms who were there, there were 28 kids!! Despite not having naps both Owen and Audrey did great and played hard the entire day. It could not of been a more perfect day at the beach.
Owen and Austin played together the entire day....they never left one anothers side.





1 comment:
Kinsley saw the picture of Audrey with the Bucket and said, "Mommy, that's the little girl I played with at the Beach! I love her!"
We sure miss your sweet little family. Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment