I love the beginning of a new year. There is a lot less chaos after the holidays and more time to relax and have fun. One of the best things about January is how NOT CROWDED Disneyland is. We really took advantage of our passes this month and went twice. It was so nice to enjoy the park without long lines and mobs of people, not to mention the perfect weather we have been experiencing here in Southern California.
I thought I would mention the Toy Story on Ice show we went to right after Christmas. Spencer and I took both of the kids and had a fun, family day. It was a cute show, but I have to admit, the Phineas & Ferb show was better!! The skating toys were pretty impressive though.
Today we met up with Jill and her kids after preschool and spent the rest of the day and evening at Disneyland. Owen always loves to be with Kaelyn.
Love these two, and how well they get along....I think Kaelyn is the only kid patient enough to put up with some of Owen's crazy antics!!! They are a lot of fun right now.
Then there are our other two kids. Let's just say that they are both A LOT different from their older siblings!!! I LOVE Austin's face in this picture....priceless!
Then earlier in the month we went to Disneyland with some more friends!! Audrey and I on the Jungle Cruise.
Owen was in heaven having two other boys his age there. These three cracked us up the entire day. There was a lot wrestling, karate-chopping, and play fighting happening on this trip. Why are boys so rough?? It was fun for Owen to have a "boys Disney trip" and they even got him to go on Pirate's of the Caribbean. It was a great day!
2 comments:
will you email me those pictures? I love how Audrey and Austin are "our other kids" so funny and so true. haha!
so cute. so fun.
Post a Comment