In the last several months Owen has become such a HUGE fan of Phineas and Ferb. When I saw that there was going to be a live show close to our home I jumped at the chance and bought tickets. Owen has been looking forward to going for a couple of months now, and last Saturday the wait was over!!

My brother and Allison were nice enough to watch Audrey for us so Owen got his mom and dad all to himself. When we walked into the arena it was so fun to see how excited Owen was!! The show was AMAZING! Disney really knows how to do things, and this show did not dissapoint. It was so darling and packed full of singing, dancing and crazy on-stage antics. I seriously enjoyed it so much more than I thought, and the best part was watching my son taking it all in and loving every second of it. It was a fun afternoon that I'm sure Owen won't soon forget.Right after the show was over Owen was so sweet. He said, "mom can we go get Audrey now? I really missed her." How sweet is that?? That just topped off the day for me.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! What a cute comment he made at the end of the day! Too sweet!
I remember years ago when we took the girls to Dora. Bryant & I were not prepared for how much fun WE ended up having!
So fun!!
WHAT A BLAST! Every member of the Bennett Family is in love with Phineas and Ferb. Lets face it, if you are going to be forced to watch a kids show over and over and over and over and (ok you get it) then Phineas and Ferb is not so bad. Much better than Yo-Gabba-gabba and Little Bear and Power Rangers and... Well, I could go on and on, but I won't. Having spent 4 years doing day care, I definitely formed strong opinions about what shows are ok for your sanity, and which shows are just not worth watching for even a second. Phew.. Can you tell I feel strongly about this? :) We're so happy you were able to go and have an Owen/Mom/Dad date night. Those are the best. And that is really sweet that he missed Audrey! What a cute brother!
Post a Comment