Thursday, August 30, 2012

1st Day of Preschool

Owen started preschool just two days after he got stitches, hence the neon green band-aide over his eyebrow. Owen was so excited to start "real" preschool and talked non-stop about it a few days prior to starting. On his first day Owen didn't even want he to walk him inside, he wanted me to drop him off at the curb...he was that eager to go!!
Of course I did walk him to his class where he barely even said good-bye. He went right in excited to start school. Since my camera was still missing from our Montana trip (luckily we got it back now!!) Haley took these pictures for me of Owen and Jackson on their first day. Owen is thrilled to have Jackson in his class.
Finding a cubbie to put their backpacks in.
Both boys were so excited that they rushed right over to find a seat and didn't even mind when Haley and I said good-bye....they were perfectly content playing.
I took these next couple of pictures during the second week of preschool after I got my camera back. These boys are such good friends, it's been fun watching their friendship grow as they have gotten older.

The day I brought my camera was the "Sensory Fair." This picture is Owen discovering things that he can hear.
Owen has been going to preschool on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9-12 for almost a month now.  He loves it and asks me everyday if it's a school day. I'm so glad that he likes school so much. I'm also grateful for having some time to spend with just the two little kids. Audrey has especially been enjoying our time together as I have been trying to do fun things with just her. I can't believe that next year my little Owen will be in kindergarten!!

1 comment:

aprilaleman said...

where does he go? Looks like the same place Ella used to go.