Even though I was outraged when Disney decided to up the price of the annual pass by a significant amount, back in January we went ahead and renewed our passes for another year anyway. We just couldn't stay away from all the fun Disneyland has to offer. We have really put our passes to good use and have already gone several times since January. My kids love it, and I love it too. Even taking three kids hasn't been as bad as I initially expected. Preston is great and is really entertained the entire day.
We've been enjoying meeting new characters and Owen especially has been enjoying being able to ride "new" rides now that he is tall enough to go on just about everything. My cousins were here in February and the beginning of March so it was fun to join them at Disneyland. We are currently blocked out for Spring Break but are looking forward to getting a few trips in before we are blocked out for the entire summer, so call me if you would like to meet up with us one day...we would LOVE it!!
Since my mom took Owen and Audrey to see "Wreck It Ralph" at the theater they both have been obsessed with it. They were a little intimidated to meet Ralph, (he was HUGE!!) but they still enjoyed it. They may have enjoyed meeting Venelope a little more though!
Audrey is just starting to get into princesses. Her current favorites are Ariel and Tinkerbell. Audrey really wanted to meet Ariel the "mermaid" but decided that the human form was better than nothing.
Audrey tends to like the characters a little more than Owen and always wants her picture taken with them. I think it's absolutely precious. She loves Donald Duck right now too.
Buzz Lightyear is one that Owen wants to see every time we go and always wants his picture taken with him. I'm glad Owen still likes the Toy Story characters.....sometimes I wish Owen would just stay this age forever. He's growing up way too fast!
So quick story: At a recent trip to Disneyland, when Spencer was actually with us, Spencer took Owen to get a picture with one of the Storm Troopers, meanwhile I had Audrey and Preston in the stroller. After they returned we all started to walk to the next ride when all of a sudden Audrey just started crying really hard, I thought she had gotten hurt or something. So I stopped the stroller and asked her what was wrong. She yelled through her tears, "I wanted to take a picture with the Storm Trooper too!" That crazy girl!! We thought she was going to be afraid which is why I kept her with me in the stroller. Well we searched all over for a Storm Trooper for Audrey to see and couldn't find one. Audrey was devastated to say the least. But then on our last trip to Disneyland 2 weeks ago Audrey spotted a Storm Trooper and bolted towards him. She gave him a big hug (which I'm sure surprised the trooper a little bit) and I was able to get the picture that she really wanted. Our little Audrey is such a little firecracker!! We never know what to expect!!







No comments:
Post a Comment