This year we spent Thanksgiving out in Long Beach with Spencer's brother and his family. We decided to get a hotel room so we could be close. We got up early on Thanksgiving morning to run in the Long Beach Turkey Trot. Spencer, Bryant, Sarah, Katie, and I all did the 5k and the rest of the kids ran in the kids race. It was a beautiful morning at the beach, perfect for running!
The gang's all here!
Audrey was a little nervous, so I ran a little bit with her. She took a little tumble, but was a great sport. She got right back up and started running. She was a trooper and finished the race with a smile.
Brothers, Spencer and Bryant.
Audrey, Carter, and Owen anxiously awaiting the start of their race.
Nothing beats a race in the morning, especially on Thanksgiving!! It was a fun little race right next to the ocean, and if the scenery wasn't enough, I even won a pumpkin pie!
After an exciting morning, we headed to the hotel to change then it was off to Bryant's house to enjoy Thanksgiving with the family.




No comments:
Post a Comment