Saturday, November 1, 2014

Trick-or-Treat

My kids have been waiting for this night all month! They were so excited to put their costumes on and go trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Preston was probably the most excited. For some reason he really wanted me to take his picture with his pumpkin. 
Owen chose to be Thor this year. I think the main reason was because he wanted me to buy him Thor's hammer. Whatever the reason, he was happy, so I was happy!
 Mermaid Ariel with blonde hair, not red. Haha!! (Her words, not mine)


 Allison made this darling penguin costume for Harper. These two stuck together all night and people kept saying, "Oh, it's Batman and Penguin!." That wasn't the intention, but it was pretty cute.
 Checking out their loot!!
 This is probably my favorite picture of the night!! I'm still not sure what Audrey was so upset about, but she sure was mad!!! I love that the other kids aren't even phased by all her screaming. She's a little fireball for sure!
 The kids got tired fairly quickly, so we weren't out too long. Preston actually lasted the longest, he was so into getting candy. Once we were back home the kids had fun passing out candy too. Another Halloween is in the books! It was a successful night of trick-or-treating and fun.

No comments: