After we ran the Turkey Trot Thanksgiving morning we went to Bryant and Sarah's house for a feast and since it was so warm we decided to go swimming too. I just love California!! Having four seasons is so overrated!
I didn't realize that I didn't take any pictures of us actually eating Thanksgiving dinner until I got home, but I did get pictures of everyone in the pool which really was the best part!
Over the course of just the two days we stayed in Long Beach Preston really latched onto Spencer. He was really loving being with his dad. He swam with Spencer the entire time he was in the pool.
Audrey and Edla
After awhile Bryant decided that this was a good idea. It was pretty impressive how high Carter got!
Carter made jumping through the ring look so easy, Owen decided to give it a try. Then Audrey tried it out.
The best cousin picture ever!!! Carter, Hudson, and Owen.
What a unique Thanksgiving experience! Running a race and swimming are things we have never done on Thanksgiving before, it was a great change of pace. When we left Bryant's house we vowed to do it again in two years.....only time will tell I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment