On December 23rd Spencer and I hosted our 4th Annual Christmas Party at our house, and once again all our guests were asked to wear the UGLIEST Christmas sweater they could find. We look forward to seeing what everyone will come wearing, and this year we were NOT disappointed by all the ugly attire!! What a fun night it was. We saw so many friends we have not seen in awhile, and a night without children is always fun!!

This year we had 2 ugliest sweater winners!! Wes won for ugliest Christmas sweater and Paul took home the prize for ugliest non-holiday sweater.... or ugliest outfit, his was
really bad!!!

April and Wes

Scott and Haley

Brett,
Briette, and their cute little baby
Rockstin
Kevin and Katie (Kevin was runner up for ugliest Christmas sweater. It lit up and everything!)

Allison and Cody
Krystel and Ryan

Matt and Holly
Janae and Jeff

Jill and Paul

Sheri and Ben

Kelly and Richard

J.R. and Robin

Suzie and Jared

Rachael and
Nephi
Pretty much everyone who came wore ugly sweaters, I just took most of the pictures at the end of the night when everyone had already taken theirs off. Next year we are thinking of changing things up a little bit and having a pajama party....we will see!!!
4 comments:
Ok next year I am inviting myself...ha ha ha KIDDING!
I heard it was SO much fun. And Wes was SO excited he won with his ugly/light sweater.
So when is your due date, how are you feeling. After this week my work slows down, we should meet again at the mall or just at chick-fil-a for lunch or something. Email me and let me know when it would work.
Hi Holly,
ALOHA!!! I figured I throw that in there for old times sake. I got your Christmas card and it is so cute. Thanks so much for sending me one. I just spent some time going through your blog to get caught up on what's going on with you. Spencer's facial expressions are hilarious in the lights pictures and your little boy is so cute. When you get a minute check out our blog. I finally started one this summer. I miss you. I tell my husband about the fun times you and I had in Hawaii. Remember that one time when you asked me to cut your hair and I did a horrible job because it was the first time I had ever cut anyone's hair. HAHA! That's hilarious!
HOLLY!! This was so fun! Thanks for the invite. We can't wait to come next year. We had a fabulous time!
wow, those were some ugly sweaters, what a fun theme. Sounds like a fun party.
Post a Comment