Friday, December 11, 2009

Birthday Boy

Today Owen officially turned 2 years old!! I can't believe it, he is such a big boy now!! This morning when Owen came downstairs for breakfast he had a new car waiting for him in the living room. He was in love immediately!! Since it was raining I allowed him to play with his new car indoors all day long, which was probably a mistake since he barely ate anything all day because he was to busy playing!
The kid seriously played with his car every moment he was awake and we were home today. So glad he loved his birthday gift!!
Once Spencer got home from work we took Owen to ChuckECheese with his friend Jackson to have dinner and to play.
Both boys loved this yellow van ride. They spent ALL of their tokens on it!! They were so cute because they both would hold out their hands and ask Spencer and I for "mo money." I didn't even know Owen knew what money was!!
Happy Birthday little guy we love you!!!

2 comments:

The McGary Family said...

Happy Birthday Owen! he looks so big in his new car!

Dustin and Kellie said...

That is so fun! What a great birthday for him! I love the car!