Last week some friends and I got together and took our kids to Pretend City in Irvine. It's a darling children's museum that is a mini city where kids can play and pretend to be anything they want to be! I would recommend this place to all mom's with kids between the ages 2 & 6. It was perfect for all the little preschool age kids we had in our group. Admission is normally $11 per person, but we got a group together and only had to pay $8 a person. I would definitely take Owen again, I just wish it was a little closer to home.

When we first got there Owen was "Typical Owen" meaning it took him awhile to warm up to the place before he actually started having fun. Immediately he set his sights on this one particular blue car, but at the time another boy was using it. Owen refused to do anything until he got a turn with the car. He seriously followed the boy and the car around for about 30 minutes before he finally got a turn. He was elated when it was finally his turn to take this Beamer for a spin around the city. Filling up for gas at the pretend gas station.
After he got to drive the blue car Owen really started to enjoy himself and had a lot of fun participating in all the other activities the city had to offer.
He especially loved dressing up in construction gear and working on building a house. Love these goggles on him!!

Cooking in the kitchen with Kaelyn at the Italian restaurant.
Hey Audrey those are only "pretend" strawberries!!
Playing in the water at the marina. They loved taking turns squirting the water!!
Such a fun day. Can't wait to go again!!
5 comments:
We had SO much fun too, my kids still keep talking about it, thanks again for the invite! I need to post my pictures too! And second that I wish it was closer to home!
This looks so fun. Wish we lived closer so we could go with you.
Thanks for taking the time to read all our updates, it has been quite the project to get myself updated, but I think we are there.
We really want you to be apart of the Christmas Eve Party. We tried to get the Clayton's to come up too, but they didn't make it. Maybe in two years. It is quite the party!!!
But, don't worry too much about missing out, we want to come to one of your Christmas parties sometime. We have really been missing out.
Hope to see you soon!
Sami
That is one of the things that I miss about living in california. There are many more activites for youngsters there than there are here.
Looks like fun! I've been wanting to take my kids there.
What a blast!
Post a Comment