As I said in my previous post this was Owen's third year taking swim lessons, but it was his first time going without me. I was a little nervous at how he would do on his own, but it turned out I had nothing to be nervous about, he did great!! It was so fun for Owen to have Jackson in his class, they loved being together....not so sure their teacher loved having both of them, they tended to feed off each other and were a little wild at times. Overall I think they pushed each other and if you ask me they were the two best swimmers in the class (maybe not the best behaved though.)
Waiting for lessons to start on the very first day.
Owen is a natural!! He is such a little fish!
These boys went off the diving board several times this year and each time they got a little bit better and a little bit less nervous.




1 comment:
We miss Owen and Audrey! They are so cute and such good kids! Love you guys and miss you.
Post a Comment