After months of planning, about of week of packing, and days of shopping, the car is loaded and we are finally ready to leave for our first camping trip as a family of four. I'm a little nervous about how the kids will do, especially Audrey, but we are excited for this adventure....can't wait to see what happens!Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Camping
After months of planning, about of week of packing, and days of shopping, the car is loaded and we are finally ready to leave for our first camping trip as a family of four. I'm a little nervous about how the kids will do, especially Audrey, but we are excited for this adventure....can't wait to see what happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck! I'm sure you will all do well. I wish we could tag along. We love you guys.
How fun!!! WE LOVE CAMPING!!! My kids love it so much...especially getting dirty and eating junk food! Have fun!
Post a Comment