I can't believe that I have the two cutest boys ever!! They look so much alike...it's crazy to me!
When Spencer and I first told Owen that we were going to have a baby, he told us that it was going to be a boy and that he wanted to name him Colin. (Not sure where the name Colin came from...we don't know anyone with that name!! Luckily Owen decided that Preston was a good name for his brother!) When we did find out that we actually were having a boy, Owen's reply was, "I already knew that mom!! I told you that already, remember??" Owen waited nine long months for his brother to be born and is beyond thrilled that he is finally here. Owen loves Preston so much and just wants to be near him whenever he is awake. Owen doesn't even mind that I want to dress him and Preston alike...Owen will actually request to match his brother.
Owen has been the best big brother and such a good helper to me. Not only is Owen super sweet with his brother he has also been extra good to Audrey too, which I have been totally grateful for since little miss Audrey doesn't share the same love for Preston as Owen does!! Owen loves to hold his brother and gives him lots of kisses. Owen can't wait until Preston can share a room with him. I can only hope that this admiration will last forever. My hope is for these two to be best friends as they grow up and that they will always be close. I also hope that between the two of them they can look out for their sister and take care of her. Having two boys is awesome, I'm loving it!
Preston sure is lucky to have such a wonderful big brother!


1 comment:
Oh how fun!!! Owen is so sweet, I still remember how good he was with Quoia when we came to visit you right after Audrey was born. I hope and pray Sequoia is a good older sibling like that someday. Your kids are so adorable I love seeing their holiday and matching outfits, but I totally agree with you, I don't see you in them at all! You have produced three spencer clones!
Post a Comment