There are just some rites of passage every kid has to encounter, and having their picture taken of their first bath is one of them! Since Preston's umbilical cord didn't fall off for almost two whole weeks after he was born, he was long overdue for a "real" bath...those sponge bathes just weren't cutting it in the summer heat! Overall I would say Preston enjoyed his first bath.
It's amazing to me how much all three of my kids look alike and how much they look like Spencer. I don't see me in any of my children.
While Spencer was bathing Preston I was trying to manage these two crazy kids. Bath time has become quite interesting at our house to say the least!!
Ahhhh all clean at last!! How can you not love a sweet little face like this??!! We are completely in love with our third addition....he sure is perfect.
1 comment:
He IS scrumptious. I need to come over and squeeze him!!!!!! And, I agree. All 3 of your kids do look alike and just like Spencer. They sure are cute kiddos though, so you must come in there somewhere. :)
Post a Comment