Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
I don't know why, but this is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. It's just such a silly holiday, but I love it, and my kids love it too!
My kids were thrilled to find a green box of Lucky Charms waiting for them at their table for breakfast. Since this year St. Patrick's Day was a Sunday there wasn't too much excitement that morning. The kids ate their green cereal then we had to get ready and go to church.
After church is when the fun began!! The kids were amazed to see that leprechauns had come to our house while we were at church and left coins ALL OVER THE HOUSE for them to collect. There were also hidden clues which led Owen and Audrey to a pot of green & gold treasures at the end!
My children LOVE money, so they were beyond excited to find coins scattered everywhere!! Even is Preston's crib!
They found their pot filled with fun St. Patrick's Day surprises inside our refrigerator! Such a fun activity to do with them. A few times during the hunt Owen would say, "This is the best hunt ever!!" or "I love money!" Spencer and I just laughed through the entire thing. We love our crazy kids!
All three of them happy with what the leprechauns left for them!
The fun ended with a green lunch. We also had a delicious green dinner, but I guess we forgot to take a picture of it!
Such a fun, yet simple day.









2 comments:
I just have to say that I love Audrey's dress. So cute! Sounds very similar to our day. Gotta love the holidays.
I'm dying over Preston's cute shirt! You always do the best activities for your kids. So fun!
Post a Comment