It's become a tradition for Cody and Allison to host Easter at their house. They always do a fantastic job with the food and planning an epic Easter Egg Hunt, we are always excited to go. This year we were even MORE excited to go to Cody and Allison's house after church on Easter Sunday because they were going to reveal to everyone whether they were having a boy or girl!! (If you didn't know my brother and Allison are expecting their first baby on August 22nd....we are all SO EXCITED!!)
After a delicious lunch it was time to go hunt all the eggs! My kids were just dying to get out there and fill their baskets with eggs.
Collecting eggs isn't only for the kids, a lot of the adults participate as well. With 100's of eggs to find there are plenty for everyone! As you can see Spencer was just excited about the egg hunt as the kids were.
After all the excitement of the egg hunt and breaking open all the eggs to find the treats inside it was FINALLY time for the gender reveal. Allison made a cake that was either going to be blue or pink inside. I was so excited for them to cut into it..... I couldn't stand the anticipation!
It's PINK!!! Cody and Allison are having a GIRL!! I am so thrilled for them! They are going to be great parents. It will be fun to see my brother as a dad to a little girl, I can't wait!!
Easter was great this year. The added news of a new baby girl just made everything that much better! (I swear this is my last Easter post!!)






No comments:
Post a Comment