The last leg of our trip was spent in Brigham City with my grandma and more cousins and more Aunts and Uncles. We spent Thanksgiving day down in grandma's basement....it's the only place big enough to fit our crew. Don't you just love all the exposed insulation? Thanksgiving was fantastic! It reminded me of the Thanksgivings from my childhood. Yummy food, lots of fun family, crafts, kids running around, and lots of laughs and fun!
My kids loved having even MORE cousins to play with. Best Grandma's house is the best place for family fun! They were all so entertained the whole time we were there, I actually felt like I was on vacation! Ha!
After our Thanksgiving meal, there was a pie tasting contest. Kaleb, Spencer, and Kilby were the blindfolded judges. It was Jackie's homemade pumpkin pie vs. store bought pumpkin pie from Costco. Jackie vowed to never make pumpkin pie again if the store bought version tasted better than hers. I think this pie tasting contest may have been Spencer's favorite part of the whole week....the guy LOVES his pumpkin pie!!!
Of course the homemade pie won.
And what would Thanksgiving be without some Black Friday shopping!!! Here's Kim, Laura, and I fighting the crowds at Shopco....a Brigham City staple. I had an absolute blast running around the stores with these crazy girls, and I even managed to score some items on my kid's Christmas lists. Such a fun way to end such a fun week!







No comments:
Post a Comment