Thursday, December 11, 2014

Officially Seven

Happy Birthday Owen!!
Owen woke up this morning to his favorite breakfast, cinnamon rolls! 
All Owen wanted to do on his birthday was go to the Lego store and build his own Lego men, so that's exactly what we did! He got to build three Lego guys and he was absolutely in heaven!!

So happy with his Lego guys!!
After the Lego Store we let Owen pick somewhere to go to dinner. He chose to go to Chili's. I know this is a post about Owen's birthday, but I had to include this picture of Preston because I think that it's just too funny!! Out of nowhere Preston decided that he wanted to try corn on the cob, I just love the face he made after he bit in. He did love it though!!
After we came home from dinner we invited the family over for cake, ice cream, and presents.

New monster slippers from Grandma Bell
I think Audrey liked this new ninja turtle costume more than Owen did. She was cracking us up!!

Happy 7th Birthday Owen! I love you so much. You are an amazing son and big brother. I couldn't imagine life without you. Thanks for making our family so great!

No comments: