Today we had the privilege to go see Audrey's preschool Christmas performance. Audrey goes to preschool at Mrs. Sara's preschool and there are 9 kids in her class; 6 girls and 3 boys. Audrey is loving having so many girls to play with!
Mrs. Sara did an excellent job teaching the kids all the different Christmas songs and little dance moves. The performance was darling. I must admit that at a few points I had to hold back my tears. The kids were all so adorable! I loved it. The highlight of the performance was when they sang Feliz Navidad!!! So unexpected, and so cute!!
And just so I remember these are the kids names:
In the back: Cate, Tad (directly behind Audrey so you can't see him), Jillian, Jack
Front Row: Kendra, Audrey, Jenna, Macy, Bryce
Love this little girl!! She loved performing and just ate up all the attention!



No comments:
Post a Comment