This year Spencer had two season tickets to the Reign Hockey games. Since we only had two tickets we all took turns going with Spencer to the games. Tonight though Spencer was able to trade in some tickets for other games so we could all go together tonight for our day 7 activity. I've been to games with Spencer before, but this was the most fun since we all got to be together! Our tickets are in the second row right next to the glass, which makes the game that much more exciting! The first 4 pictures are all from tonight, but I also included a few pictures from other games during the season.
Our kids really enjoy going to the hockey games. Even Preston likes going and he's pretty well behaved. There is just so much going on and so much to look at he's too entertained to get into trouble!
Spencer and Audrey enjoying a Daddy/Daughter night earlier in the season.
I think Owen was Spencer's favorite hockey buddy. I'm pretty sure Owen went to more games then the rest of us.
Spencer and his Dad at a game.
I was lucky enough to get invited to go to a couple of games with my hubby.








No comments:
Post a Comment