Another Christmas has come and gone at the Hull's household! I always have so much fun preparing for Christmas and doing all the fun advent activities with my kids. The anticipation for the big day is so fun and exciting, it's almost a let down when it's all over. I'm always left wondering, "ok, that's over, now what am I going to do?"
Here are a few pictures from our Christmas morning
This little guy, doesn't quite get the concept of opening presents yet. He got a container of Puffs in his stocking and that was it for him! All he wanted to do was eat all those puffs, nothing else was interesting to him. He did however, like this stuffed Mike that was in his stocking. He's a little obsessed with all things Monster's University right now.
A picture of each of the kids with their loot!
Santa brought Audrey the singing light-up Ariel doll that she was really wanting.
I need to be better at taking more pictures. It wasn't just Spencer and I and the kids. My parents came over for all the present opening as well as Cody, Allison, and sweet baby Harper. After all the gifts were unwrapped we made a huge Christmas breakfast with eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, waffles, and pancakes. I live for a breakfast like this one!! It was a magical morning that I know I won't soon forget. I'm feeling a little sad today, that it's all over (but that didn't stop me from taking down my Christmas tree! ha!!)







No comments:
Post a Comment