Thursday, May 29, 2014

Newport Mom's Trip

School just got out and we wasted no time starting the summer fun! Since most schools aren't out yet for the summer, it was the perfect time to get some friends together and hit Newport for a few days. I'm bummed that we didn't get a ton of pictures, but we had an awesome two days and two nights. 

My friend Lisa, is getting ready to move to Utah, so this was kind of a last hurrah before she moved. Rachael Saline, Taryn McCook, and April Aleman and I booked some hotel rooms at an amazing hotel right by the beach and we played the entire time! It was just a mom and kids trip, no husbands were there, which made it an extra crazy time!!
These three pictures were taken at the tide-pools at Crystal Cove. This activity ended up being more fun and entertaining for the kids than I thought. The kids loved looking for little creatures and shells. All the little boys were so cute and played so well, they loved it! 
The picture below cracks me up. Rachael was so sweet to hold Audrey up in the picture, but it just wasn't Audrey's day, she wasn't having it...Ha!!


It was such a fun couple of days. I'm so glad that we got to spend time with the Anderson's before they move. We really are going to miss them so much. Hopefully we get to do another trip like this in the future. Next time I'll take more pictures though.

No comments: